ABatriysia HNorbit
ABatrisyia HNorbit
about ME stuff link home skins twitter follow
Blogger music



credit and thanksgyuu

Template Original made by : Jaera
Credit : css school image

Urgh
Monday 17 June 2013 | 00:03 | 0 comments

Today is my new day. New story? No! Not new story. 16/06/2013


Seriously I'm really hope that today I can smile with you. Seriously I'm really missyou much. I'm waiting for you before I fall asleep untill I'm awake. Seriously, I can feel that I'm not the important one for you. I'm trying to forget about past, but today you ask me about past. I don't know how can I tell you that I'm really hate to remember about yesterday. I know its my fault. I'm really mad at you yesterday. Yeaa I admit it. Hopefully that you can forget about yesterday. Wanna meet you and explain to you. I'm scary. I don't know why. Maybe because Ramadhan is coming. I'm still trauma about past year. Now I can see that you're totally change. I don't want to lose the person that Ilove. I'm trying to control, but I can't. I don't know why. I don't know what happen to me. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you.